New Member Start Links

Hello to all...im brand new to the site, and to growing. My first grow went horrible lol...so I would like to start a journal on my 2nd grow so that I can utilize all of the knowledge from the experts in here to sort of help me along the way. But im clueless as to how to start one...anyone wanna chime in and point me in the right direction? How do I start a journal, and where do I post it to get the most feedback? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello to all...im brand new to the site, and to growing. My first grow went horrible lol...so I would like to start a journal on my 2nd grow so that I can utilize all of the knowledge from the experts in here to sort of help me along the way. But im clueless as to how to start one...anyone wanna chime in and point me in the right direction? How do I start a journal, and where do I post it to get the most feedback? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hi and welcome. :welcome:I have a good link in my signature ( the last one)
and grow journals are posted/created here: Journals in Progress

Thanks for providing a space where people can share, learn and grow! Alsome

ON behalf of the community :welcome: and :thanks:

Seattle WA resident here and love my garden my ladies are gorgeous and very important to me. I run hydroponics, bubbleponics, and soil for mother plant. I love cloning and getting great meds these are my mother's I decided to flip to get some new beans in . It's cotton candy and incredible bulk. Week 3 since flip or around there I don't really like to count I like to just listen and look to get a great amount of meds. So these are mother's
420-magazine-mobile1047808601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1218906389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile914017117.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078966497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623525568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1850582394.jpg
and clones that flipped a week or so
420-magazine-mobile807103739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1842478574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611246769.jpg
420-magazine-mobile574757787.jpg
it's crazy how times have changed. I remember my first grow 1998. It was outdoors and it was a seed from some smoke I bought. I never imagined a day would come that we could get beans and know there genetics beforehand. It's truly amazing

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Hey there, so I'm very new here and still trying to figure it all out so please feel free to hit me with the knowledge!! I'm not quite a newb.... but it's been about 3 years since I have had a grow. So many questions I don't know where to start.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there, so I'm very new here and still trying to figure it all out so please feel free to hit me with the knowledge!! I'm not quite a newb.... but it's been about 3 years since I have had a grow. So many questions I don't know where to start.

Ask away you are in the right place. You will find most people here are friendly, and very knowledgeable. Check out my journal click on my name and then look for my new dwc Afghan Kush. And also always check out feral journal. He is a amazing grower and lots of knowledge and will always help. Hope you have a great harvest and fun while doing it. Look forward to seeing your journal
Seattle WA resident here and love my garden my ladies are gorgeous and very important to me. I run hydroponics, bubbleponics, and soil for mother plant. I love cloning and getting great meds these are my mother's I decided to flip to get some new beans in . It's cotton candy and incredible bulk. Week 3 since flip or around there I don't really like to count I like to just listen and look to get a great amount of meds. So these are mother's
420-magazine-mobile1047808601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1218906389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile914017117.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2078966497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623525568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1850582394.jpg
and clones that flipped a week or so
420-magazine-mobile807103739.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1842478574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile611246769.jpg
420-magazine-mobile574757787.jpg
it's crazy how times have changed. I remember my first grow 1998. It was outdoors and it was a seed from some smoke I bought. I never imagined a day would come that we could get beans and know there genetics beforehand. It's truly amazing

What's up.

Just ordered a 5 pack of Northern Lights autoflower. Going to try doing two at a time in soil under a Sun System Digital 400w MH/HPS. The wife and I are doing a grow class at GYOStuff in Cambridge next week. It's next to Harvard and MIT so I'm guessing it's a top notch school.

What's up.

Just ordered a 5 pack of Northern Lights autoflower. Going to try doing two at a time in soil under a Sun System Digital 400w MH/HPS. The wife and I are doing a grow class at GYOStuff in Cambridge next week. It's next to Harvard and MIT so I'm guessing it's a top notch school.
I didn't even know they did grow classes now. If it costs you money don't waste it. You can get the same knowledge on here and readings on the internet. Google grow weed easy . Com don't space it I only did BC it won't show up otherwise
Ask away you are in the right place. You will find most people here are friendly, and very knowledgeable. Check out my journal click on my name and then look for my new dwc Afghan Kush. And also always check out feral journal. He is a amazing grower and lots of knowledge and will always help. Hope you have a great harvest and fun while doing it. Look forward to seeing your journal

Hello I'm a newbie and I could use some seasoned growers knowledge. Preparing for this I think I read everything on the entire Internet. I'm on day 12 inDWC with top feeding. and I'm at 1/2 power nutrients humboldts secret. I have 3 baby girls going 2 blue berry haze autos and a bag seed of one of the best stains I've ever smoked. No name. But one of the blue berrys just act weird leaves are wrinkling up on the edges. 2 leaves grew together. Could this be a humidity problem like low humidity bc I feel like Everything else is where it should be. The other 2 are fine. Am I worrying for no reason or do I have a problem on my hands?
420-magazine-mobile1726795370.jpg

Hello I'm a newbie and I could use some seasoned growers knowledge. Preparing for this I think I read everything on the entire Internet. I'm on day 12 inDWC with top feeding. and I'm at 1/2 power nutrients humboldts secret. I have 3 baby girls going 2 blue berry haze autos and a bag seed of one of the best stains I've ever smoked. No name. But one of the blue berrys just act weird leaves are wrinkling up on the edges. 2 leaves grew together. Could this be a humidity problem like low humidity bc I feel like Everything else is where it should be. The other 2 are fine. Am I worrying for no reason or do I have a problem on my hands?
420-magazine-mobile1726795370.jpg

It's a mutation. They usually are a good thing. Yield good and great smoke. It's only second set of leaves so watch for more as she grows

Back
Top Bottom