New stealth closet for veg and flower.. need help!

cool

Hello , I want to buil a wooden closet grow room, the dimensions are 1.2 meters (3.9 feet) width , 2.3 meters (7.5 feet) height and 0.7 meters (2.2 feet) in depth . I was thinking of making 2 rooms inside, one for flowering and one for mother/clones .. I was thinking of putting a 400W HPS for the flowering chamber and fluoros on the veg room..lots of them:thumb:
The main concern is how i split the height.. I was thinking from the 2.3 meters to take the 1.7 m for the flowering room and the other 0.6 m for the veg room..Is that nice or i have to change it? Yhe other concern is the air circulation and filtering..I will use a cool tube reflector and a 4 inch or 6 inch motor to blow the air and a carbon filter (will be mountained to the flowering room..). I will use soil ,BioBizz products and the main idea is to have one mother to take clones and 4 on the flowering room.. is that ok? Any thoughts?? :peacetwo:

I would split it vertically down the middle and keep that extra height for hotter air to accumulate in, especially for the HPS. This would also allow for your flowering plants to grow taller and still have room for the HPS light. On the other hand it won't allow room for four flowering plants...probably two at most.

If you're deadset on splitting it horizontally the dimensions you gave sound ok but don't forget that in the veg room you still need to account for the height of the growing pots which often are around 0.2 meters (8-10") and any overhead fluorescent lighting. If you're going with CFL's in the veg room they DO run relatively cool but the bulbs can burn the leaves and if you've got enough in there your temps can run on the hot side, especially under a reflector.

Other than that your plans sound fine to me!

Back
Top Bottom