New to all this

infantry0303

I am new to everything to do with hemp. I got medically retired from the Military. Due to everything I was put on a huge mess of meds for PTSD. I got to the point the meds were not working anymore but still had all the side effects. I tried smoking some weed and man I got a whole nights sleep!!!! First time in years that I did not wake up in cold sweat, or reliving diffrent things from the war ( when I got shot, friend loosing his life from IED, other friends ending up missing body parts) I had good dreams!!!!! Like working on cars (a hobby of mine) racing cars, enjoying family time. The bad I live in IL where it is not legal so I have to either buy from some street dealer and then you don't know what you are getting or you have to grow it. I have no plan on buying from some street dealer so the option is grow and have no idea where to start with that!!!! Where to get seeds how to order them so you don't have the cops kicking in your door, how to do the whole grow set up, harvest, and drying. So any help on this would be great just send me a message. Just remember medically retired so don't have hardly any money!!!!!
Thanks

Hey infantry, :welcome: to 420 Magazine, and thank you for your service!

Although not combat related, I've been struggling with PTSD myself. I refused meds, but luckily, was able to find a great therapist that was willing to work with me using cannabis to treat the symptoms.

I'm also a veteran, and know how difficult it can be to get quality care within the VA system. The good news...if you work at it, the symptoms WILL get better. I just takes time.

I'm sending some positive energy and prayers your way brother! :goodluck: and I hope that you feel better soon! :circle-of-love:

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

Welcome aboard, Fellow infantry man served with the 24 id out of FT Stewart Georgia, Mechanized Infanry, no battle vet was out prior to the first gulf war, plus reps man for what you and many others have done for our country, any advice on growing within my lilmits is yours just ask, Peace OG.

Back
Top Bottom