New to forum and site

79stingray

High y'all! Just wanted to take a moment and let you all know that I hope for complete legalization within the next ten years. Maybe if the MJ community can help to vote out the generationally-impaired, and educationally-uninspired politicians currently keeping the propaganda against marijuana going, we can get some of the younger generation politicians into office to help disspell the myths and bring forth the truths. But I digress...

I have been growing for about 3 years now...very, very small crops. Just enough to get by with between smoking a little now and then and preparing ganja-butter. First grow was from seed (that's probably leftover seeds from some of the Mexican MJ that was being smuggled across the border way back when) and I have to say I was not expecting the results to be so awesome.

Recently have started to try my hand at cloning, without the sort of results I would hope for. Seems only one in four cuttings will actually take at this time, and I am just trying to find a happy medium where I have more efficient results. I really don't think cutting off all of my mother's limbs to get enough good results is a viable option, but it's a work in progress and I'm not complaining. :thumb:

Anyway, just wanted to say hey, and hope to learn and contribute as I go along on this pleasant trip.

Keep growing,
79stingray

:welcome: to :420:

A great community with friendly people and tons of information!

Have you considered a grow journal to let us follow along with your grows? Heres a few links to et you started:
HOW TO START A JOURNAL
HOW TO UPLOAD PICS

Hello,
Glad your here. Some of that Mexican bud is pretty decent, just seedy , not processed, packaged and stored correctly. Remember Blow....couldent get enough lol

Cloning will come, takes a little time, try growing your mother a little larger and keep reading and you'll get it.

Peace

Here's a good read for you
How To Clone A Cannabis Plant

Back
Top Bottom