new to growing - have a question or two

BlueSmoke13

First timer :). Growing THC Bomb and auto Bud Cannon. the seeds geminated in 2 1/2 days in wet paper towels. I planted both in generic lowes soil with no time release nutes, in 5 gallon buckets. I soaked the soil with dis water the day before and let sit. 28 hours in soil, both plants have sprouted thru the soil. I did 24 hour lights, each plant under 150w just inside the top of the bucket roughly 3" frm seedlings.
IMG_20141224_230639206_HDR.jpg
IMG_20141224_230639206_HDR.jpg
IMG_20141228_104357010.jpg
IMG_20141227_201429385.jpg
I put a small amount of dis water around the seedlings and at the 48 hour mark, i cut the lights off to start 18/6 light cycle. 48 hours later, no growth. I know im just panicking but, considering the speed they have gone so far, im a lil concered. Advice any one on anything above please :)

Re: new to growing. have a question or two.

You may have muck yourself. It looks like you left half of the container empty leaving less room for your roots to grow. If this were my grow I would makes sure fresh air can get to the plant.
No worries though it looks like your first set is on the way in your second pic.

I have a fan going to circulate
One seed in each bucket so plenty of room id think, they are in 5 gallon buckets. Ty for the advice :)

My only concern is since they sprouted (50 ish hours ago) they haven't grown any more. I think im just freaking out for no reason lol but the sprout leaves are curling down a bit

Back
Top Bottom