New to growing

Kenh

420 Member
Hi everyone I am new to your form and was looking for some expert advice I am going to grow so I have more control over the finish product the reason that I started was my wife has MS, with being said I got myself a 3x3 grow tent with a led grow light and some auto flower seeds the first set of many questions I will have as I take this journey on growing is it better to go with 5 gallon containers or 3 gallons and with this size tent how many plants should I start off with 3 or 4 ? And if anyone has any other input please feel free to give me advice I will be using this form for a guidance

Welcome aboard

5gal will net a bigger plant

You could get 4 in there but depending on how the autos grow, based on your abilities..lol..,

Autos should be started say in a solo cup, and transplanted into final pot from there, keep that in mind

What soil?

What nutes?

What light????

First Grow. I would go with smaller pots and more plants. I can fit 9 plants in my 4 x 4 tent. You should be able to get 6 plants in 2 gallon pots in there ok. Lots can go wrong on first grows. If you have the seeds extra plants gives you wiggle room for things to go wrong and not hurt you to much in the end.

It usually takes a couple grows to get plants to produce well. More plants will give you a better harvest. As you get better at growing and can get more out of your plants then you can scale down your plant numbers. I still to this day grow more smaller plants then trying to get the same amount out of only a few plants. I still screw up and it still saves me LMAO. With different stains it can save you if hermies show up also.

Welcome aboard

You could get 4 in there but depending on how the autos grow, based on your abilities..lol..,

Autos should be started say in a solo cup, and transplanted into final pot from there, keep that in mind

What soil?

What nutes?

What light???? I
Welcome aboard

What soil?

What nutes?

What light????
my soil is fox farms the nutes are from advanced

Back
Top Bottom