Switching between grow spaces - CFL to LED

mariJ

I recently started my first indoor grow. I started out with 15 plants. Now I am down to 3 girls. I removed 3 plants because of bagseed early on because I only wanted 9 girls and did not have the room so the bagseeds went . I pulled 2 due to slow growth stunted due to fungus gnats. The rest turned male and 1 hermie. I have a Vipraspectra 1200w and 3x3 tent. I have a ton of room because the plants are only 12 in tall and somewhat small because I only did a 4 week veg and had fungus gnats due to not draining water and stunted the growth. I am starting 3 week in flower. I am starting my closet back up with cfl's. But would the plants be stunted if I moved the plants every day after 6 hours under a cfl to the LED and tent for 12 hrs and when it kicks on and move them back to closet for 6 hrs off and the 6 hrs extra light and back when the tent kicks on. Would this stunt the growth any? I like how the LED veg's . I know it sounds like a lot of work but i have the time. I want to try to have some plants vegged by the time the 3 girls are ready since it's only 3. I understand why people clone or use feminized seeds now. Any advice. Thanks in advance

Re: Switching between grow spaces. CFL to LED.

I don't think you'll kill em but I don't think it's ideal. If you have plenty of time and don't mind the work how bout do 3 hrs cfl then in the tent for 12 hours led then back to closet for 3 hours cfl. Then 6 hours dark and repeat. Then maybe it'll be like nature with weaker light at the beginning and end of light cycle with the most intense light in the middle. That's just a thought, I'm no pro. Best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom