New to indoor growing

Hello, well I am 3 weeks in to flower with 2 strains Bubba kush(and there beautiful) and Hashplant, these are having an issue with yellowing leaves, I have flushed them and added cal/mag but still no change, ph is good at 6.3. Any suggestions or advice would really help a first time grower. If it makes a difference I am using led lights in a 5x5 tent.

Hello, well I am 3 weeks in to flower with 2 strains Bubba kush(and there beautiful) and Hashplant, these are having an issue with yellowing leaves, I have flushed them and added cal/mag but still no change, ph is good at 6.3. Any suggestions or advice would really help a first time grower. If it makes a difference I am using led lights in a 5x5 tent.

:welcome: pleased to meetchyer . Where bouts you from ? Im looking:high-five::nerd-with-glasses:

:welcome: to :420: Trevor :passitleft:...and like West Hippie said some pics...or it didn't happen :rofl:

Welcome! You'll mos def get the help you're lookin for in this forum.

Check out the bottom link in my signature. It will give you an idea of what support information you'll need to give us, to get help fast. Many experienced, friendly people are here on hand.

Also, please consider making a grow journal, so we can follow along with your progress, and help you out, when problems may arise.

Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom