Brand new grower with much to learn!

totalnewbie61

420 Member
Hello everyone - and may I say thank you to all of you experienced growers right off the bat? Next, you should know that I am about 7 weeks into my first grow. I have a 5x5 indoor grow tent and am currently tending 3 plants. They look fantastic, just transplanted them into their 5 gallon buckets. We are legal here in Michigan for medical cannabis use and grow, and got into this mostly because my husband is experiencing pain in his neck and shoulders and doesn't want to deal with opioid pain killers and that whole addiction mess. We thought medical marijuana would be a good alternative. I'll be scouring these posts for the foreseeable future to learn all I can. Again, thanks in advance for your expertise and patience!

Welcome to our little virtual village of sorts :welcome:

I'm sure you have found the right place. We would like for you to start a journal in progress in the same named forum, and let us help any way we can.

I would recommend looking up @SweetSue as she is one of the best in the medicinal part that I know.....but I'm sure there are others.

She will swing by in a while.....

Hope to see you here....

Welcome to the forum! You're definitely in the right place to get help, share experiences, and make friends while you grow meds.

Welcome to our little virtual village of sorts :welcome:

I'm sure you have found the right place. We would like for you to start a journal in progress in the same named forum, and let us help any way we can.

I would recommend looking up @SweetSue as she is one of the best in the medicinal part that I know.....but I'm sure there are others.

She will swing by in a while.....

Hope to see you here....
Thank you! And thank you for the tip! I'll check SweetSue out!

Back
Top Bottom