new to the game

crafty 1

hello all .been reading for a while and thort id give it go ,so i did and im in flowering stage at the minute 3 weeks into it i started using pk booster ,cellmax ,but last couple o days i noticed yellow leaves at bottom and slowly working there way up ,probly out of 3 plants 10 leaves are yellow .but the plants looking healthy and buds look sweet :yummy:,is there any thing i can use to put the leaves back on track ,i read on here sumwhere that they may be lacking potasium and use banna peel in my soil ,am i rite in doin this or is there any house hold stuff i can use , as my local gro shop will be shut for xmas ,, im using a darkroom tent dr 80 /2.ak47 and 1 big bud cheese in soil 250 bullb with reflector think itsa metal halide and fan cooling the air in the tent temps aint to bad in there ill try upload pics once i get used to the site any help wud be great hopfully i aint waffled on for too long :bong:and posted this in the rite place

:welcome: Hi crafty 1, I think it is safe to say it is from useingyour cellmax. Bloom boosters can be very cocentrated. I would flush and refertilize with Bloom nutes and no cellmax. If I use bloom boosters, I use them very sparingly. Much Luck. :peace:

ok ill see if i can get my hands on some ,ive on just started using the pk booster so dont think its that .my ph level ive been using is 6.5 and check the run off and it was 6.2 ,i have the tent in my bedroom and dont leave my fan on in the dark cycle but temps are ok they looking good but couple of leafs turning yellow ,is there any thing in local shops that i can buy seeing as im on a budget ,otherword skint xmas time ,lol .oh i only fed my plants with pk booster then 2days later with ph water ,and 2day with pk booster ,5ml to 6 pints i put a drop off superthrive in every feed , thanks for reading and all help welcome

thanks to the weed for info ,im gonna try and upload some pics as these are my babys and want peeps to see wat the problem is

They are supposed to go there!
copy and paste them from there by right clicking your mouse copy the link and then paste it to the picture link in the message box!

Craft 1's gallery:

rsz_1rsz_pa010107.jpg

rsz_pa010098.jpg

rsz_1rsz_pa010107.jpg

rsz_1rsz_pa010103.jpg

rsz_1rsz_pa010098.jpg

rsz_1rsz_pa010103.jpg

i just started using cellmax pk booster ,and 1 drop of superthrive ,ph is 6.5 run off is 6.2 its had 2 dose of booster wat i do is feed every 2 days ,feed pk,2days later feed ph water 2 days later pk and so on .how do i solve this problem

I am not familiar with the nutrients you are using but it sure looks to me like nitrogen burn to me. I had similar looking leaf issues when I was using Miracle Grow (don't use Miracle Grow) I had switched over to Fox Farms and the burn issues went away.

Maybe your nutrient mix ix too strong or is not right the right mix for Cannabis plants????

i just started using cellmax pk booster ,and 1 drop of superthrive ,ph is 6.5 run off is 6.2 its had 2 dose of booster wat i do is feed every 2 days ,feed pk,2days later feed ph water 2 days later pk and so on .how do i solve this problem

No Superthrive, I know a drop isn't much but after three weeks of flower I would not use it. It is said to effect flowering finish and taste? I don't know just follow the leaders. Do get some good bloom nutes. Fox Farm would be one you could use. :peace:

ok im gonna go and look for some thanks for info ill up some pics wen things get better .wud it hurt just to feed ph water for couple weeks and last couple weeks try booster and flush wen ready

Back
Top Bottom