New to this forum and to Medical Cannabis

thcpeace

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join your forum. I am admittedly one of those people who has always been against drugs and included marijuana in that category but changed when I searched for SAFE alternatives to long term pain control for a family member. After much research I recognize the health benefits to the plant given to us and believe it can be utilized for many health benefits. I grew my first crop this past summer and am grateful that websites like this exist so I can build further knowledge to provide quality medicine.

:thanks:

Definitely in the right place for all the grow knowledge that you'll ever need. Glad to hear that your family member is using alternatives to pharmaceuticals... What strain did you grow this past summer and are you planning on doing another grow in the future?

We grew both sativa and indica strains. I am interested in the high cbd strains that have less psychoactive properties and want to learn more about getting top quality medicine. I look forward to reading articles on this website to get that knowledge. Thanks for your post.

High thcpeace, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

That's part of what this site is all about...overcoming the stigma that's attached to marijuana because of lies! It's a real shame when people that could be helped by our beloved plant don't find relief because of fear and misinformation. I'm glad you've seen the light!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Marijuana and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom