new.

HPHippie

Hey everyone!
I just found this site.. and it's seems to be pretty amazing. I can tell already that I can definitly learn a lot on here. But I'm not quite sure what all there is to do yet.. so some help would be great.

Well my name is Hannah. I'm 18.. and I'm from Pennsylvania. I'm currently in school going for counseling Psychology... yea.. so Have a great day! :peace:

Re: new..

High there Hannah, er HPHippie, and let me be the first to :welcome: you to 420Magazine's cannabis awareness forums. There's lots of great stuff in here so take a look around and don't be afraid to ask questions.

My step-daughter will be 18 in April. I'd get her in here to chat with ya but she doesn't know what the ol' man is doing. :0)

Have fun. :peace:

Hello HPHippie :welcome:... 420 Is Spreading Cannabis Awareness
helping teach people that this wonderful plant is not the DEVILS weed. That in fact it is a wonderful Medicine for Many, Many ill people. So 420 is letting the world know. There are 13 states that have recognize this by becoming Cannabis Friendly. There is a very great chance that 5 to maybe 10 more states will follow in 2010. So 420 is here to educate people about how to get the very most from this Plant weather is smoking it or growing it. 420 has all the latest and the newest ways and tells all. Plus 420 has all the Latest NEWS that is Cannabis related, Updated hourly! So to wrap this up...420 is Fantastic people spreading what they know about Cannabis To Prove this safe plant is more helpful and useful to all and to soon legalize it in the USA and beyond! Just stick around Hannah you will soon meet many cool people and catch the Cannabis Bug ;) If you need help finding anything please ask.. Enjoy... See you around friend. :peace:

:welcome:HPHippie and :goodjob: on the occupational choice. Hopfully there will be more accurate and truthful cannabis awareness from the government so you can better help and treat patients.
You will find all the help you need on this site.

It's good to know that their's another generation of hippys around !! Let's see ya match Woodstock!! lol !! Wecome HPhippie lots of good ju-ju here great site to be on , it's family oriented !? :welcome: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom