Newbie from nor Cal (valley)

jackhairer

hello to all im new here to the 420 mag forums I have only had my mmj for about 2 mths now i used to use a club in mo town but that lastest all of 5 min thanks to idiot police so im lookin for a new club anyone know anyware i can go in the modesto,stockton,sac area that has good pain strains not just the popular crap that most places try to pawn off

Hey Jack welcome to the forums!

Not from Nor Cal so I really can't help you out to much but if you ever make it to So Cal I could recommend a few co-ops to you.

Jack pick up Newspapers from these towns, there should be Ads for what you want. if not dispenseries try the doctors that certify MJ use They will surely have a dispensery affilliation or info.

Maybe since mj is still a fed offence visiting a prescibing DR. with your cert in hand would be a better tact.

naturalhi said:
Jack pick up Newspapers from these towns, there should be Ads for what you want. if not dispenseries try the doctors that certify MJ use They will surely have a dispensery affilliation or info.

when i got my script they absolutely refused to even discuss contact information for dispensaries :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom