Newbie LED Lover

ShamaniStic

Hi,

I am just about to set up my first grow with a friend. We have some cash to invest and are researching what LED's to buy. We have a budget at 10k to invest in lights., Feel free to give advice and to link to relevant INDEPENDENT reviews,

/J

10k budgeted just for lights, dang, very nice. I am no expert for sure, though I would think a bit more information may be relevant. How big of grow area do you plan on? Where 10k would outfit a 4x8 veg room and a 8x8 bud room it would be nowhere near enough light for your 50x100 foot basement. Or it would be major overkill in your 2x2 veg tent with your 4x4 bud tent.
I am presently growing in a 4x4 veg tent with 4x8 florescent HOs and budding in less then 1/2 of my 4x8 bud tent. My scrog is 3x4 with 2 plants under it and one lone plant under its own LED. I have a non sponsored LED 325 watt with adjustable settings for the blue, white and red spectrums. I am sure some of the guys and gals here will be able to give you more specific information as to actual footprints of different LEDs and which would be the best bang for the buck for your specific grow size.
Best of luck to you, only wish my wife allowed me a bigger budget for lighting..:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom