2 x 1200 watt LED - Absolute newbie

FourTwoZeroAU

Hi guys ! Ive just invested in my own set up for a hobby and to start working on my own strain :)

Ive got a 1.2m x 2.4m x 2m Tent and 2 x 1200 watt LED lights.
also invested in a carbon filter system and a few fans too and have 2 extra 25 watt LED pannels for the seedlings and clones.

Any advice on growing mediums and anything else you can reccommend, i feel like i have enough lighting to produce some great plants, im not growing for profit yeild but purley passion and personal, so quality is first but yeild is ofourse an added bonus!!!

Thanks guys <3

FTZadl

Sounds like you have plenty of space(assuming that I've converted to feet correctly) to either split into a perpetual veg/flower system or just grow conventionally. I grow to make my own meds for pain management and I use a walk-in closet with about 20 sq ft that I utilize. I use a hydroponic system that I cobbled together with simple to get components-8 buckets along the side walls and a rez gives me a efficient and easy to maintain setup. How many plants do you want to grow? Be advised that unless you are going to sell or give away product, it's pretty easy to have an excess of bud-I only have to do a single grow annually to provide my needs. I'd be happy to share my experience of what I've encountered so far.

Since your new to growing I suggest to use Coco instead of soil and big pots instead of small pots.

You might as well start with coco and skip the slow growth soil grows provide.

10 gallon smart pots work well and should easily produce 1/2 lb plants if your a fast learner or follow instructions well.

With coco the plants are totally reliant on the grower for providing their daily nutrients as the Coco does not compost like soil does it acts like a hydroponic system in a pot.

Back
Top Bottom