Diamond 100 Watt LED

Yes, they do, however im referring to doing a scrog.. Which pretty much kills vertical height, for example.. My last single plant scrog was 14" tall off the pot, but, it was 2 feet by 1.5 feet wide, and had 22 6 inch tall colas.

The one I'm working on now, I'm looking to have tripple the colas, but still just one plant

Yeah I understand, I'm pretty sure there is still a stretch phase during flowering even with a Scrog though correct?

I know Scrogs are to maximize yield in rooms with limited headroom but everything I've read indicated to let the screen fill 50-75% before the flip and the stretch during flowering will fill the rest of the screen.

I've never tried a Scrog before however it really appeals to me. My grow journal down below in my Sig will be my first attempt at a Scrog. It is a 3'x4' screen for two plants but I'm still waiting on the mothers so I can cut clones. You seem to know a fair amount about Scrogs so feel free to stop by my journal and give me some Scrog tips

This is where they will be flowered under their 3'x4' screen

2012-03-05_15_52_05.jpg

ie, keep tucking and moving branches during the entire stretch. You should be able to see the screen at all times till the buds get to about dime sized. Genetics determine stretch and how full to make the screen before the flip. It is hard to get right the first time. Practice makes perfect/ optimizes everything.

Back
Top Bottom