This is a Fat Banana clone I grew in DWC

DurianFruit.JPG

Chinese_Lion1.JPG

It gets worse.
This is a Fat Banana clone I grew in DWC

DurianFruit.JPG

Chinese_Lion1.JPG
Awesome buddy. You've got my attention 🫡🫡🫡

How are you growing? Would you mind sharing with everyone what nutes yoir using? I'd love to know a bit about your habitat conditions and where your getting your seeds from....please lol 😆

She must of been a pleasure to watch grow. A real showstopper.

Bravo sir 👏

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Welcome to 420 Magazine @BluecloudSupplies

Do you just grow indoors?
Your experience definitely shows in your ladies.
What kind of nutrients are you using?

Here's some helpful information, and a link if you want to start a grow journal.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks for asking. I started outdoors, a south facing, flat roofed house in NL was perfect. Sprained my back lifting a plant onto the roof. Fixed my back and grew indoors after the days got colder and wetter. Growing mostly indoors after that but always loved using the summer months and finishing under lights.
Nutrients: I love horse manure (from a friend) but to get those fat buds indoors I am using Advanced Nutrients right now.

I'll check the journals. I take photos, which saves me writing!

Enjoy!

Blue

Awesome buddy. You've got my attention 🫡🫡🫡

How are you growing? Would you mind sharing with everyone what nutes yoir using? I'd love to know a bit about your habitat conditions and where your getting your seeds from....please lol 😆

She must of been a pleasure to watch grow. A real showstopper.

Bravo sir 👏

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
I grow in both soil and DWC. Not sure, but I think it was Advanced Hydroponics for this grow in soil.
This strain stems from Special from Organic Earth in Maastricht. NL It's a strain that resulted from an accidental meeting with a hermied neighbour. The lights are two Mars Hydro EC3000s in a 4x4

Special2.JPG

Here she is out of the tent.

SP2.JPG
What a beauty. How many oz's did she yield?

I'm currently heading toward week 13 of my first grow. I opted for soil. I'm using this initial experience to meet with other growers, gain unique knowledge and problem solving ability before I start my own journal and really pride myself over it.

You should defo get involved and get a journal going. That's where growers like me can really thrive and become better in the future. I'd love to watch one of your grow from a seedling - seems like they've lived a happy life.

I'll be looking into purchasing some equipment from the sponsors on here for my journal - as it will be epic. I'm taking little bits of honey from every ones pots and I promise it will worth while once I get it going. Got 4 lovely ladies to harvest in a few weeks first.

How long have you been growing for?

Keep up the good work. Inspiring 🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

What a beauty. How many oz's did she yield?

I'm currently heading toward week 13 of my first grow. I opted for soil. I'm using this initial experience to meet with other growers, gain unique knowledge and problem solving ability before I start my own journal and really pride myself over it.

You should defo get involved and get a journal going. That's where growers like me can really thrive and become better in the future. I'd love to watch one of your grow from a seedling - seems like they've lived a happy life.

I'll be looking into purchasing some equipment from the sponsors on here for my journal - as it will be epic. I'm taking little bits of honey from every ones pots and I promise it will worth while once I get it going. Got 4 lovely ladies to harvest in a few weeks first.

How long have you been growing for?

Keep up the good work. Inspiring 🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
Keep on growing my friend. I started when I was 17, over 40 years ago.

Yields vary, but you can double them using DWC. This North Thunderfuck yielded when over a quarter of a pound of quality, dried bud. The mother plant, grown in soil, didn't yield anything like it.

NTFBud.JPG

It's almost her time and man is she putting on a show! Hope she tastes as good as she looks!
Purple pics. :thumb:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Anyway, back to getting started in Germany. I ned to find the right thread to get the topic covered properly.
A recent article in Forbes magazine shone some light into what legalisation might look like:

"The initial plan proposes several restrictions on cannabis possession, including a limit of 30 grams for adults aged 18 and older. The plan also allows for the home cultivation of up to two plants and permits licensed stores and pharmacies to sell cannabis products."

Source:

So these are going to be huge plants, right? But how do I order seeds if my stupid bank won't let me? Answer: make my own and I will.

Here are two shots of one clone I took today. She's been flowering since Feb 14 so nearly seven weeks.
Note that she is only now slowly turning purple. It's hard to compare as the lights, nutrients and tent are different to those of the mother plant. She still has a few weeks to go though, so we shall see just how the colours change.

Whatever is is, it's a very tall plant, much like a classic Hulkberry in shape and size. All except the colour. Hulkberry is light green!

IMG_9087.JPG

IMG_9088.JPG

Back
Top Bottom