Newbie lookin for some schoolin...

Thanks alot WEED. Your words pretty much like gold to me right now. All i kept thinkin was awwww poor babies lol i was kinda nervous the whole time but i was as gentle as a mommy with a newborn :) Iv only got a few that have some dried up leave tips (crumbled to the touch) But besides that they all look good and have still continued to grow. I can see a difference every 8 hours or so sometimes more when i miss em :)...???what size pots should i get?? I guess i could consult my grow bible :)

2days_after_trans.jpg

growth11.jpg

Ok my tent isnt finished because i ran outa materials :( But i was wondering about just leaving it without a roof to it because i have a florecent light right at the top of the tent so i was wonderin if not top would kep the air circulation goin??? Not sure Some advice please im goin to get my materials tomorrow need to know what i need to get

If you leave the top open you are going to lose some light (a minuscule amount) but you'll have some good air circulation. If you seal it up you'll probably need a good exhaust fan to get proper circulation going in there.

Very good question indeed. I don't know what to do either. I think scrog is meant for clones where you don't need to worry about males(I didn't even think about that when replying to your first post) . Maybe someone with more scrog experience could chime in here.

Back
Top Bottom