Next Grow: Auto Flowers

mgom21519

Getting things plan for my next grow, going use auto flower seed but needing advice on which strain of seed to use. I'm not picky on the Strain there's so many out their and I don't mind trying new things but looking for a strain that will grow fast with big yield. Any suggestions please let me know?

Talking with our sponsors is always encouraged, they're a great help.

I'd stick with something like Blueberry- it's got decent yields usually, and is usually a good strain for starters.

Getting things plan for my next grow, going use auto flower seed but needing advice on which strain of seed to use. I'm not picky on the Strain there's so many out their and I don't mind trying new things but looking for a strain that will grow fast with big yield. Any suggestions please let me know?
Hey @mgom21519 hope you are well my friend.
Go to @Weed Seeds Express they have an excellent selection that will fill your tent to capacity ever time.
Happy growing.
Bill

Not that paranoid just want to make sure it don't say @Weed Seeds Express on the package besides that if it don't Ill be fine with it lol

Not that paranoid just want to make sure it don't say @Weed Seeds Express on the package besides that if it don't Ill be fine with it lol
No problem with being discrete.
They have a fantastic method of shipping.
You'll be pleased.
Bill

I don't think you're going to get big yields with autos. I grow them indoors and rarely exceed 8 ounces after drying.
Typically only between 6-8.

Understandable! Our seeds our sent with utter discretion unless instructed otherwise :hippy:

That's fine by me trying to SoG technique so aiming for a fast grows with more plants
SOG with Autos is very hit and miss and no quicker - tried to make it work several times but nah, stick with a regular fem for SOG would be my suggestion

Back
Top Bottom