SOG of autos

nickeluring

After I've finished my current grow in about a month's time, I'll start a new one. I was planning on doing an auto grow to finish it quickly.
I've got a small tent, only 60 x 120 cm (2'x4') and at first I was thinking of doing 3 plants in 19 l pots as I usually do, but then I thought I could do a SOG instead. I love variety and I have a few good auto seeds I'd like to grow, but I also want to get some other seeds as well.

I've never grown a SOG before, and I don't think a SOG of autos is the easiest or best way to go, but as I said I really do like variety.
I'm thinking of giving them a square foot each which would make for 8 plants in my 2x4 tent.

I've disqualified 4 strains from my auto seeds stash after I reviewed their grow data, and those I have and I want to grow are:
  • 2 x Purple Lemonade (Fast Buds)
  • 2 x Zkittlez Auto (Fast Buds)
  • 1 x Sour Diesel Auto (new unreleased strain by Fast Buds)
  • 1-2 x some strain I'm still searching for. I want an Do Si Dos of some kind, but there are not many autos around. I'm looking at Double Cookies Auto by BSF Seeds, but I'd be happy for inputs if anyone have any other suggestions?
  • 1-2 x another unknown strain. Any suggestions? I go for taste primarily, but strength and yield is important, too.
  • If needed I'll fill out any vacant spots with Auto Criticals. I have too many of them...
So, does anyone have any Auto strain suggestions?

Has anyone done a SOG of autos and have any inputs?
I'm thinking tall slim pots, perhaps 7-9 liters. Or should I think differently? I grow in coco. I always top my autos, but I think I'll skip that if I do a SOG to avoid too much fighting among the plants. I want them to grow upwards. For feeding I can make up to two different nute mixes if they flower at different times, but only two so I hope all the different strains can agree on the diet reasonably.

Cause I loved the results of my feminized seed grow, I order 7 autos of Critical Orange Punch (Dutch Passion) Good pain relief, good yield and a pretty smooth creamy and citrus vape. Will be trying the autos with my next grow in January and would easily recommend to anyone.

56EE65CC-0128-4E0A-9AEB-565B712A1065.jpeg

growing a photo period Do-Si-Dos right now from Canuk Seeds, and they have that promo today for 50% off. Not the biggest buds but they sure are frosty, but really seem to need the cal/mag in its grow.

888263D4-A3EF-4881-852C-63B30CF9006C.jpeg
323EAC57-0334-41C4-A7C6-D9BF4B862521.jpeg

Thanks for the inspiration, mate. I had previously been looking at something similar. I'll have another look.
I love the look of those Do si dos buds. The best Do si dos autos for me so far are the BSF Seeds' Double Cookies. Might do Do si dos as photos next time I'll do photos.

Cause I loved the results of my feminized seed grow, I order 7 autos of Critical Orange Punch (Dutch Passion) Good pain relief, good yield and a pretty smooth creamy and citrus vape. Will be trying the autos with my next grow in January and would easily recommend to anyone.

I had a look at Dutch Passion's Auto Critical Orange Punch. It looks great but flowers a bit too long for this grow. I'd love to taste it. Barney's Farm's Purple Punch Auto would work and it looks very promising.

Back
Top Bottom