2nd Grow - Auto C4 & Narcotherapy - Hydro DWC - Grow box - AIT - CFL ect

JRILEY100

Fellow growers. Haven't sent the cash yet but plan to do so for these auto fems. Guerilla seeds...anyone order from them b4? Went with the autos due to the 500+ grams per plant!?! An auto both about 60 to 70 days seed to harvest...aledgedly. Anyone have or can suggest proper nuits for max yields. I plan on putting 3 of each strain in the 2 dwc units. And the Carmel something freebie in my gallon and a half dwc I have already. Any advice on growing these girls to maximize yields and potency is much appreciated. Thanks on advance. JR.

Gorilla or guerrilla? Ive ordered from Gorilla arrived quickly. Also the 500gr per plant will be either outdoors or actually will be 500gr per m2

Good catch Crippled. Gorilla is correct. The site is basically a middle man that partnered up with multiple marijuana seed companies (I didn't read to in depth abt them however that's what it appears to be) . So you had no issues with ordering from them...Correct? Thanks for the heads up. Can someone please explain the /m2 when it comes to veilds to me please? I'm sure I can just Google it and figure it out. I'll check out your grow. I change my mind every few hours that I look and find another strain that is more appealing...haha.
Final decisions are either autofem/fem Pineapple Express and autofem/fem Ryno Rider. Both seem to be from "Fast Budds"...at least the autos are. They claim that the yield for both the autos are 450g/m2 ~ 650g/m2. The Ryno has a slightly higher yield. Thoughts? Much appreciated bud. Have a great day. JR.

Back
Top Bottom