Nitric acid for hydroponics

VladimirPutin

What's up 420 community? I know we are the best online weed dream team... let's have a casual and positive discussion about Nitric Acid.

Rather than deny people from using Nitric acid and thusly cause them to follow bad random online advise, let's educate our fellow would-be growers. Everyone starts from some place, not everyone has the means to get a degree so they can reap the rewards of standard employment of chemicals.

Vlad is not afraid to level the field for standard on the couch grade massive consumerism. I mean, people should know about Nitric Acid, it's usefulness and what it is. It's an acid. Acid is corrosive. Acid fumes are corrosive. Corrosive Acid + your body = very bad. That's about all that sums up the negative part ... the rest is GREAT for growing.:thumb:

Here's an elite level question for my comrades.

I have this :

IMG-20150912-01254.jpg

pretty awesome stuff. so then I decided to buy nitric acid for N supplementing.

Anybody used this stuff below in the bottle ??

IMG-20150914-01263.jpg

It says "Nitric Acid". Yes, it is dangerous, but so is driving a motorcycle or going into outer space or building your own DIY toilet system. How have you supplemented your feed regimen in hydro? PPM, ml/gallon?

Thanks a bunch 420 :lot-o-toke:

Vlad

Yes, the Vlad has bumped. But now there will be a period of extreme patience and perhaps... silence- :sleep:

Vlad

Back
Top Bottom