No bugs to be seen, but plant is dying of something, please help if you can

erwqew

This is something that has surfaced just recently and my plants are slowly dying. They are clones in a bubblephonic system. At the moment I am back to straight tap water PH'd to 6.0. Rez temp and room temp are both 70ish.

I have loked through many , many areas on this website but have yet to find out what is causing my issue.
It should be mentioned that even thought I cant see any bugs I sprayed em down today with a soap solution from Home Depot.

If I find out the problem here I will certainly post the solution with pics for others to see.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
DSC_001611.JPG
DSC_001416.JPG
DSC_001220.JPG
DSC_001119.JPG
DSC_001018.JPG

Thanks in advance for anyone with help:hookah:

just cos u cant see bugs it dont mean there 100% not there mate act fast i would iv been in ur situation before just get a good systematic bug spray an spray em.. if i see leaves with holes in em i spray em and 9 times out off ten it sorts it... another thing thats massivly overlooked on these sights is the fact it could just be a weak crap plant ?? i had a period before where growin was pure headwork always problems soon as i grew afghan which are really hardy resiliant plant and not 1 problem since cos iv never bothered growin random shit again ?? always make sure u grow a tough fucka that aint efected bye a little drop in ph or slight temp issues and u wont have to pickle ur brain for hours on the net then mate

I used a "plant safe" insecticide soap from Home Depot a few months back and it almost killed one of my white widows. I dont have any pics of it but it looked like your leaves (kind of burnt), just less droppy. Don't know if that is your problem here, just a thought.

BC

Back
Top Bottom