No medical records, can I still get legal?

colo420

I have migraines that respond well to marijuana. I don't have any medical documentation. Can I still get a recommendation from a mmj doctor? I notice the THCF site requires medical records, does every mmj doctor require this? I really don't want to go to my PCP to complain about migranes, and I certainly don't want that in my medical chart that I use mj or got a script from my doctor for a traditional med. I've found out disclosing too much to my doctor results in higher life insurance rates. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hi. You do not need your medical records at most places. I'd recommend looking on C's list and finding one of the
10+ clinics advertising an MD will be at their location to give exams and reccommendations. The really legitimate Dr's would make prove your conditions by looking at your medical records. My regular MD didn't want to sign my recommendation for personal reasons, so I had to go to a dispensary clinic doctor. My appointment was over in less than 2 minutes and he never asked to see my records which were in my hand. Be prepared to assign your caregiver status to them. They'll try to make you believe that you have to use them as your caregiver for a certain amount of time, usually a year. Don't worry though, you can change your caregiver as often as you choose. If they aren't giving you the best care for you, change!
As far as CO. is concerned, once you have the reccommendation from an MD, and the $$90, they accept 99.5% of the applications. It's been well over 6 months and I havent recieved my card. Their website (CDPHE) states that the backlog is tremendous. If you haven't recieved a refund of your money within 35 days, consider yourself accepted and use a copy of your recommendation as proof of legality should the need arise.
Good luck.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom