No Smell ughhh

ade25

I have two plants different strains 6 weeks into flower but no smell is that normal????? Im not complaining to much as ive no c/f

Not sure if I would call it normal. But the smell should get alot stronger in the final weeks (from now till you harvest). So its possible these two strains you have are just yet to get really stinky. That said, no smell at all? even when you sniff the buds?

I run a negative ion generator and it makes the smell less even on the plant. I don't have a filter either and I have to say, my afghan, afghan/skunk and bagseed stink a bit too much for my liking atm in their 9th week. If no smell develops, you either have really stealth strains or there could be something wrong. Can't imagine what it might be. You using any equipment that's out of the ordinary? Ozone etc?

Some strains don't smell as much as others, some smell at different times then others, it is a bit odd to not have any smell at all... What strains are they?

1 bubblegum, and a g13 sample which i was sent dont no anything about it and its really strange looking in bud,

Back
Top Bottom