None flowering plant

dhetep

I'm currently doing a scrog grow and one of the plants hasn't flowered. The plants have been on 12/12 for the last four weeks. all of the other plants have flowered and are in the ripening stage now. The one plant showed pre-flowers but that's it it just keeps growing taller. Any help?

No Light leaks
Nutes GH
PH 5.8 currently raising to 6.2
RH 62%
Strain Afgan
400w HPS

Will post pics soon

humidity is a little high. i have heard of this happening before, just wait it out, sometimes it takes longer for some than others.

Could it be a male? I had same thing one plant did not flower like the others and after a good bit of study under the magnifier glass I could see it was male. I thought it was female at first it looked like it was

Could it be a male? I had same thing one plant did not flower like the others and after a good bit of study under the magnifier glass I could see it was male. I thought it was female at first it looked like it was

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, possibly a male plant? Maybe a hermie? Be careful and sure you know it's female. Otherwise if it's been 4 weeks with 12/12 I may just pull it, but that's your choice.

I usually have a good access to clones, so I tell myself, "Hey, I'm no hospital, I don't have time for weakness!"

Males often flower sooner than females. If it's been under 12:12 for a month and isn't covered in male flowers than it would seem to be unlikely.

I pretty sure it isn't a male. It's not showing anything. It justkeeps getting bigger. I will have pics soon

here is the plant
2010-08-12_18_15_02.jpg

here is the plant with the rest of her mates all placed in 12/12 at the same time as you can see her other mates are now developing buds
2010-08-12_18_14_36.jpg

id say no way is it a male. only cuz after 4 weeks 12/12 youd have balls that were so obvious youd know. believe me. the only thing i could think of is that its a sativa pure and its gonna be a 120 day flowerer. but that is really wierd. im subscribing please let me know what happens. those look awsome bro. so its not your growing obviously..
what seeds were they?

Not sure what that one is I did'nt label properly however the seeds that are in the grow are afgan, bubble gum and hash plant

Back
Top Bottom