Plants stretching

My plant is currently in 12/12 (6th day) and is stretching outward on the side instead of straight up. Currently using a 5 CFL, and is waiting for the new 400w HPS coming.

Do you think the plant straighten up once I replace the light with more lumens? Or will it still grow out to the side?

If that's the case, I will have to use itself and warp it around the main stem.

My plant is currently in 12/12 (6th day) and is stretching outward on the side instead of straight up. Currently using a 5 CFL, and is waiting for the new 400w HPS coming.

Do you think the plant straighten up once I replace the light with more lumens? Or will it still grow out to the side?

If that's the case, I will have to use itself and warp it around the main stem.

i did the same thing and i had to tie my tops down. the plants head straight for the brightest light until they hit it, or burn trying.

i hope this helps.

TheGrower420

flowering6.jpg

This is what I was referring to. Plant stretching horizontally instead of straight up. Just took it out of the closet yesterday. Wasn't aware of it until I took it off from the scrnOG. Perhaps the screen was supporting it all along, that's why I did not noticed it.

Anyway, my new HPS is coming (ordered it on ebay) and hoping that it will give enough light to the plant for the branch to stand up...

Back
Top Bottom