Noob just a little confused here

I just confirmed one female last night. Happened to be the one I snapped. My very first female.
420-magazine-mobile2073142584.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1099364923.jpg

Happy growing buds!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yay! Congrats .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Best time to do LST is after a drink or the day after. You will notice stems being more pliable. As said already, anchor the main stemenu at the bottom. Tie that the opposite side to the side the plant will be bent too.

Bend it over as much as you can without too much force. I find bending it. Holding it for 30 seconds then bending a bit more helps avoid breaks. Likewise I will do a full stem bend across a couple of days. Bend her an inch more every few hours and she will eventally be at 90°
Look up something we call manifolding or sometimes referred to as mainlining. Good info there.

Best of luck!

Jari

Best time to do LST is after a drink or the day after. You will notice stems being more pliable. As said already, anchor the main stemenu at the bottom. Tie that the opposite side to the side the plant will be bent too.

Bend it over as much as you can without too much force. I find bending it. Holding it for 30 seconds then bending a bit more helps avoid breaks. Likewise I will do a full stem bend across a couple of days. Bend her an inch more every few hours and she will eventally be at 90°
Look up something we call manifolding or sometimes referred to as mainlining. Good info there.

Best of luck!

Jari

Thanks so much jeri! ☮️

Ok so just a little update on my babies after their second feed/watering and I will say I think they are coming along just fine right now .. did a little bit of lst in them as well. Still waiting to find out the sex they are female!!

Here's Susie
420-magazine-mobile225988373.jpg

420-magazine-mobile977164731.jpg

Here's Que
420-magazine-mobile1758807843.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1012739936.jpg

Happy growing!! ☮️

Back
Top Bottom