North Carolina Petition

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
OK team, there's a petition drive to try to get these cats off their duffs.

The bills have been initiated, but have gotten bottled up in the health committee since April 2009. We need to politely let our elected official know how we feel.

https://www.nccpn.org/docs/hb1380_petition.pdf

:cheer: The goal is 100,000 signatures :cheer:

Signed petition forms should be mailed to:
NCCPN
42 Edgerton Rd
Mill Spring, NC 28767
828-625-2818
:thanks::peace::thanks:

Hey Soniq420, just found my password for here my bad used wrong username duh. Good to see you have petition up. The deadline is for Jan 31st it will be delivered by hand to the speaker of the house. Thanks for your support.

Hey Soniq, thanks for posting this I printed 10 of them to give to friends.

OK ++Reps

That's what we like to hear

Mad props to you Brother ;)

Printing out now...Let's get this thing done... How important are address going to be I see people shirking from that bit??

Address is important.

Usually with such things the other side challenges the validity of some of the signatures. In some cases trying to get the names thrown out in court (More a California tactic) to get the petitioner under a magic number

Remember,we have ther right to petition our government for a redress of grievances.

We need to exercise our rights to avoid losing them.

Tell your Bro's to man up - we need it ;)

Hi just moved to Cary from Baltimore, and was wondering if there was an activism scene in the Raleigh area? I lobbied frequently in Maryland and want to get started doing the same here. I'm sending in my form first thing tomorrow morning.

High zionist

Most of the more active activists are out towards the mountains, (Ashville)

we do have the march in early May, but other than that I'm not too familiar with any other efforts

Let us know if you find any events, we'll post em on our calendar ;)

Welcome ;)

OK, Fellow Carolinians we are working tirelessly to get HB1380 passed. We at the NCCPN have coordinators throughout the state speaking to the public, passing out flyers, getting petitions signed, getting patient video's, and so much more.

We urge you to please download our petition posted earlier in this thread and get as many signatures as you can. Its our right as Citizens to tell our elected officials that our patients need this bill passed. This petition is just to show those in Raleigh and the world that we have people supporting this bill.

Our Veterans Outreach Officer Perry Parks is world wide just google him and see for yourself. His picture has been published in newspapers all over the country. He has been interviewed by the AP that showed him smoking a bong. Yes I am blowing his horn props to Perry Parks he is just 1 of many working around the clock.

I know im rambling, sorry The point I am trying to make is if you live in N.C. it is your DUTY to help us get this bill passed no matter how scared we are. Listen this bill wont magically be passed, it will take work to get it done. Like NIKE said JUST DO IT.

Back
Top Bottom