North Texas Bud Strains

lousreyes

I brought this up in another post and decided to elaborate. Any north texas peeps know about good hydroponic strands floating around? :grinjoint:

I personally have seen or got my hands on:

Sour Diesel

mm_sourdiesel.jpg

White Widow

mm_whitewidow.jpg

Northern Lights

Northern_Lights_Bud1.jpg

post any names and pics of strands in
North Texas or surrounding areas.

Re: North Texas Bud Strands

my brother was busted in FT. WORTH with about an ounce, they threw him in TArrant county prison where he rotted for a month before even given a court date, freaken TEXAS is NAZI when it comes to cannabis. But as for strains, how the hell did you find sourdiesel in N. Texas?

Yup it sucks living in fort worth because the police here is real strict against marijuana specially now with a new chief of police in and the city coming up they are trying to do their best to stop all kinds of marijuana activity here, and by the way jail sucks ass here too lol and as for finding strains here in fort worth is just like anywhere else if you have the connect then youll get just about anything you can name.... and bergdawg i like your qoute at the bottom made me laugh lol is it from lil pookies song

bergdawg i like your qoute at the bottom made me laugh lol is it from lil pookies song

Maybe lil pookie took it from the previously honorable Richard Milhouse Nixon, who made the line famous in a post-Watergate press conference

We can thank RMN for the War on Drugs that has led to so much misery but spawned the anti-prohibition and marijuana advocacy movements.

Maybe lil pookie took it from the previously honorable Richard Milhouse Nixon, who made the line famous in a post-Watergate press conference

We can thank RMN for the War on Drugs that has led to so much misery but spawned the anti-prohibition and marijuana advocacy movements.

Exactamondo, and the peace sign smiley face is the exact thing he did after he resigned and boarded a plane.

Back
Top Bottom