Northen Light auto DWC - Not stretching as they should

dooxy

Hey guys!

This is my first grow ever expect some chill plants i have grown before this to test the system. Am running a 2x4 tent with to 5 gallon buckets. For lights i have a Mars Pro 2 epistar 160 = 400w hps light according to mfr. Am using the GBH General Hydroponics Flora Series for nuts, and the seed are from bultseedbank "Northen light auto feminized" The water temp are around 71.6 f and the temp in the tent is around 73 f + -. My ph is is on the spot 5.9 tested with test kit and a electronic stick. At the moment am only running the veggie setting on a 18/6 light cycle. The plants are about 3 to 4 weeks. I was a retard forgot to write it down......

The issue i have is one of the plants smells like weed, and that is the small one :cheer: . I can't see any gender yet, the roots are white and looks good. The leafs look amazing if you ask me. One plant is a bit bigger but i think it was just a better seed. They are growing fine to a degree. They are not stretching up at all! I did read they should get to 30 inch as you can see my are around 4-5.... Is this normal could i have perhaps over water them in the start as seedlings? NOTE am using DWC with drip system added to feed on top. I also could have had the water to high up in the pots.

Any tips see my pics below, thanks in advance for any help! :love:

DSC_084211.JPG
DSC_084113.JPG
DSC_084014.JPG
DSC_083923.JPG
DSC_083814.JPG

They pretty good to me. I find that my girls don't really stretch that much until they are about 3 weeks into flowering and then depending on what strain you grow some will stretch like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom