Northern Light XL autos

It’s a right nostalgic buzz.. once upon a time , a long, long(long) time ago, when I was a young manThere was only NL, white widow, jack hererer and a few aptly named skunks.
Quick jump on the ferry to Amsterdam, and life was good..
In the sunny North of England back in the 80’s there was only hash and the odd outdoor grown erb. Even the Hash available was limited to a select few... Moroccan, pollen, red Led and squidgy black.
But .. I can honestly say... it seemed like more than enough back then.
I had a good break from smoking in my late 20’s early 30’s.
since I’ve been back( good while now)all the old girls have been a thing of the past...
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a fine time to be a bud lover nowadays, with all the fab flavours/hybrids etc
But Smelling and growing the NL for the first time in years, has been, as stated , a right big buzz... prob get some jack and some widow on in the future
Can’t thank everyone enough for all the help getting me out the ground over the last year.
(Looking about 8oz off the 3 already I’ve cut)
Cheers Bud

Hey man thanks

I’ve got a little extractor and carbon filter in there. I’ve actually been turning it off as temps at night dropping to 13c in there. I’ll get it back on.
true i use to do the same, im pretty sure the night temps will always drop low or to whatever the general room temp is regardless of fan on or off (mine drop to 9c and maby abit lower, it would just speed up the process if on. Maby in winter u could add a small heater. I also try aim for light off 10am and on 10pm so it not frosty in morning or getting to cold at night

Hey man thanks for taking the time.
Been trying to get my loft set up.. had to get creative with 2 grow tents ( one too big, one too small)
Hacksaw, small drill, a few self tappers here and there and a shitload of contact adhesive for the tent. Ey voila.
had a fair bit over so I’ve made a small drying box attached to the main. At first the air was getting circulated using the main tent extractor through a couple of conveniently placed mesh vents. Recently developed a leak in the roof which has built up a lot of condensation on the rafters and the underside of the felt.(bolox).. hope you where seated big story for a small point.
With this annoying development I’ve had to revamp all the air circulation. And in my urgency to dry out rafters, I’ve cocked up the heat and flow in the tent.
C2704DC2-02DF-4D38-8C67-3A7BA028D489.jpeg
C2E2BBEE-8FF2-48EE-857A-D2562EB07F63.jpeg

Now I’ve got 2 fans sucking out an nothing coming in. Doh.
Prob the reason I’ve had a mouldy bud too..
Before the leak in the roof..the air was coming in to the main tent from chimney stack an going out the other side of the tent through carbon filter.

if u mean 2 extractor fans then thats prob abit much ,just turn of the intake when lights are off, to have lower humidity. u could prob turn both off, depending the room. but i think all tents get humid anyway loghts off.
40 elephants and jack herrer 2 starins ud like since u mentioned Jack above. Sensi seeds id say have a good Jack and 40 Elephants is old school a friend got some here in Ireland and it was one of thoes good starins to have if u ever come accross it :high-five:

Cheers man
I used to love jack, haven’t had it for years.
got a jackpot in. Which is , I believe.. jack and 2fast2vast. Not long left.
Will have a look at 40 elephants at some point.
At the min, I’ve got 2 critical photos in with them, been in veg for about 10 wk. flip em in 2 ish.
Then I’ve got another 10 autos to go in..

don’t suppose you’ve tried granddaddy purple? Fancying a bit of that.
Thanks man

238G of 3 Autos NOT BADDD :high-five: :ganjamon: good job on that harvest man.
growing a SOG of autos is always fun and u can put in 10 different flavours too if u wanted, great reward at harvest.
Never had GDP but heard it was a good one and a must try. Theres somthing about strain tho i was reading about it has some history if im not getting it mixed up with another similar named strain.

if u mean 2 extractor fans then thats prob abit much ,just turn of the intake when lights are off, to have lower humidity. u could prob turn both off, depending the room. but i think all tents get humid anyway loghts off.
40 elephants and jack herrer 2 starins ud like since u mentioned Jack above. Sensi seeds id say have a good Jack and 40 Elephants is old school a friend got some here in Ireland and it was one of thoes good starins to have if u ever come accross it :high-five:
Yeah man.. 2.. was 4 as I’ve been trying to blow the roof off.. :). Loads of positive pressure to get rid of moisture build up.( I’ve no clue, needed a quick fix) shouldn’t take too long to sort properly once I get a bit of time Was getting to it. Then had a prob with drains outside. That’s taken the last couple of week, lot of digging and filling.
Can I assume we’re both under the same uk laws, regarding the cultivation of erb.?
I’ve been trying to get as big and quiet as poss in my loft space. So a leaky roof is not what I needed

238G of 3 Autos NOT BADDD :high-five: :ganjamon: good job on that harvest man.
growing a SOG of autos is always fun and u can put in 10 different flavours too if u wanted, great reward at harvest.
Never had GDP but heard it was a good one and a must try. Theres somthing about strain tho i was reading about it has some history if im not getting it mixed up with another similar named strain.
Yeah a little bit chuffed with my self. However, long way to go yet.. 6oz an upwards seems to be what the going rate is for autos..onwards and upwards hopefully.
Thanks agsin

Nice harvest! :D

I pull an average of around 70g from my autos. Still waiting to break the 100g barrier (any day now!). The most extreme autos grows I've heard about, watched YouTube vids with photographic evidence, have yielded pounds... Some members on here are pulling tens of oz - e.g. @Apoc 's autos over here are inspiring!

Nice harvest! :D

I pull an average of around 70g from my autos. Still waiting to break the 100g barrier (any day now!). The most extreme autos grows I've heard about, watched YouTube vids with photographic evidence, have yielded pounds... Some members on here are pulling tens of oz - e.g. @Apoc 's autos over here are inspiring!
Fuck me... just looked at that.

Massive thanks people
Cropped the last Nl, I was really looking forward to drying as she was looking like a winner.. turned out very fluffy compared to the others
Pic ...Bag of bud from the first crop,
bud in hand the last crop.
Can’t complain, still really smelly and tasty.
She gave up 74g dried.
The last 2 pics are how little spent my weekend (mostly spent in a very stoned slumber)Made some butter in the slow cooker with 30+g of trim, and 3 g of dust out the grinder..
Made a lemon cake with half the butter, jeez.. total wipe out
I’ve been loving smoking the NL, as has everybody around me.. can’t remember the last time I was so stoned.. full lead head. I’ll be growing again for sure.
Anyway... massive thanks to you all
90CDC3AC-6548-4136-94EA-5E79CB96EFFD.jpeg
C1F273F7-D926-45EA-8869-DDFACFBEB7EF.jpeg
044D91D9-1A52-49C9-A465-534C05A713D5.jpeg
80151B36-BD38-4A64-AE8E-E0B2AE51A5F5.jpeg

Yeah a little bit chuffed with my self. However, long way to go yet.. 6oz an upwards seems to be what the going rate is for autos..onwards and upwards hopefully.
Thanks agsin
True im the same here because i never train them or grow in big enough pots :laughtwo: Training day is in order with my next autos for sure
Lovely looking lemon cake too good choice there.

Back
Top Bottom