Northern Lights #5 x Haze week 4 in 18/6

quantuman

so in my grow ther is a female Northern Lights #5 x Haze in week 4 in flowering.she past the 3 week of veg verey good and now she looks good tall with big fan leaf and nice branch but she didnt start to show any sign of flowering,she grow with 400w hps she get all the fertilization ,i notice she drink alot of fertilization .
what do you think ?
someone grow thes strain ?
i get her from sensi seeds bank and all the time they have good seeds.
her flowering time in sensi seeds site is 80 days.
this grow in soil .
and the temp is 28c
and the humidity 70%
:Namaste:

Sorry what? I'm not sure if you said that some of your plants are auto's while others are not...? Anyway, the auto's will start flowering under any light schedule. The hormone for flowering is activated with age, not photoperiod. For regular plants however, you need to switch them to 12/12 for them to start flowering as their flowering hormone is activated by the photoperiod and not by age. Hope this helps dude.

Well 28c is 82.4 Fahrenheit which is to hot for the plants comfort zone also the humidity should be closer to 50 - 55%. I have a Northern Lights x Big Bud & a Northern Lights x Haze and the pistols are popping left and right on her. I have my room temperature at 74 Fahrenheit with 56% humidity, hopefully this might help you out.

The auto plant will start to flower no matter if the lights are set to 12/12, 18/6 or 24 hours, but the other plant will not start the flowering process. Until the light cycle is set to a 12/12, 14/10 etc, just give them some more time you have to remember that the grow time. From germination to flowering is under optimal to perfect conditions. No matter what the auto flowering plant will flower even if the light cycle is adjusted for the other plant.:ganjamon:

The time schudule for auto is whatever it is.the 1's that r not auto's will need lite decrease.i do like the outdoors personally.I go from 18/6 to 14/8 then 12/12 then my last 4 weeks r at 10/14.the NL i have r heavy feeders also.have made my own beans for yrs now.have some NL#5 FAT x NL aFFY now with some others black n blue princess x killer queen an some lavender x tW.callin it lavreck.lOL well good luck an grow on.
Godspeed,
DnR

Back
Top Bottom