Northern lights bloombox

rolling1

does anyone have experience with this product? does it come with pots, nets, nutrients? i know it's expensive, but i'm handicapped and can't build my own.

check out journals in progress- there are a few current grows using similar boxes.

does anyone have experience with this product? does it come with pots, nets, nutrients? i know it's expensive, but i'm handicapped and can't build my own.

Hey I actually just ordered a Bloombox! well I ordered the Bloombox royal kit it hasnt arrived yet but it comes with a years supply of nutes spare parts and the dryer unit to, as well as i got them to upgrade my nutrient package for free! It has put quite a dent in my credit card but im hopin to pay it off quick with this unit and then start my every other month vacations ;) If you want I can let you know how the Bloombox is I will be starting a growth journal on the 7th or 8th :>

How much does the bloombox cost northern lights is slow to answer me it seems

The Bloombox Royal Kit cost me $5200 and then shipping but just the Bloombox is $3200 I believe. I did alot of research before I bought mine and im really looking forward to it. Look for my grow journal in the grow journal section i am going to call it The Bloombox Experience.

Back
Top Bottom