Northern Lights from Nirvana

syko2

Northern Lights from Nirvana​

Overall Rating: 10 Stars **********
Phenotype - primarily Indica / Sativa Mixed
In Maturation - 60 to 65 days upto 90 days
Out Maturation Unknown maturation timeJuly 15 to July 31Aug 1 to Aug 15Aug 15 to Aug to later Sep

Sexual Results Standard (M/F)

Stature Somewhat short and squat

Odor Level -9
Odor Description
Taste Level -8
Taste Description Strong earthy and fruity
Ease -4
Yield 0 - Unknown12345678910
Appearance -10
Potency -10
Effect -Varied effects
Medical Use -Good for body pain Good for head pain Reduces nausea a Good overall medicine

Grower's Report

This is the best weed I have ever grown or smoked! Best high I ever experienced and very easy to grow.

I started by germing a few seed's with a high sucsess rate. Seedling's were under 2 x 32 watt fluro's for 3 day's in a 50/50 mix of promix/perlite. I moved the seedling's directly under a 1000 watt MH @ 1 1/2 ' away. I veged in 22 oz cups then transplanted into 2 liter soda bottles @ 30 day's old with same mix with added coco coir and grow rocks.

I flowered and determed sex in the 2 litters...

Veg nutrient:
MGro 4-12-4
Schultz 10-15-10
Blood/Bone Meal
Epsom Salt
Cal/MAG suplaments
BC Technaflora Hydroponic Nutrient
Hydroponic Speical
Trive Alive B-1

Flower Nutrient
Schultz 10-60-10
Bone/Blood meal
Epsom Salt
Cal/MAG Suplaments
BC Technaflora
Hydroponic Speical
Thrive Alive B-1

The NL's grew very fast and healthy, very short and squat. Only took 6 days to show sex. I did not top so the NL's grew 1 large cola. Very smelly threw out the grow.

At 65 days I harvested, yeild was just over 1/2 oz @ harvest @ 2 foot 3 inches tall.

Dry/cured for 4 day's then placed into a cure jar for 1 week befor sampling. Very nice indeed..

The smell was strong fruity and earthy. The taste was the same some fruity and pine taste with earthy tones. Another that comes to mind is Hashy!

Smoke was heavy and strong again Hashy! Hit the loungs and will put you back in the chair for a seconed.

The High is the best I have ever experienced. 2 hit's gives you a brain rush that hit's you in the temples 1st then punches you right in the forhead. Befor you know it the NL's has you so relaxed and mellow the stone just rushes all over & threw your body and it never let's you go. Just a slightly head over body high but the body is not far behind at all.

This is perfect for med users. Not an everyday smoke thoe. This is unreal and should be charished! I would sertenly pay $150 for a quarter of this bud!

Garden Size 3 x 5 closet SOG
Bloom wattage 1300watts
Garden Height 56"
Garden Plants p/sq.ft 1
Garden Yield per Plant 1 (oz)
Garden Type Sea of Green /Perpetual
Garden Feed Chemical and Organic
Garden Description

Closet grow with a 1000 watt MH and 300 watts of Fluro's. Couple fan's to cool and vent.

I used a SOG grow in a soil-less medium. The Mix was equail part's Pro-Mix, Coco Coir and Perlite w/ added grow rocks.

I feed with Blood/Bone meal, Epsom salt, Cal/MAG suplament, Mgro 4-12-4, Schultz 10-15-10 & Schultz Bloom 10-60-10. I also feed with BC Technaflora Hydroponic nutrient's and Thrive Alive B-1.

I used the Bottom feeding/watering. Feeding every 3rd or 4th watering.
pH was kept between 6.2 and 7.0. Temp's/RH between 69/80 RH 30/50%.

Back
Top Bottom