Northern Lights Reg & G13Haze Fem, TS1000 In Hempy Pots

Took the two NLs down on 55 days as per the recommended time - did this to allow the GHaze to have more room as bud rot got in. Brought in more fans and active intake. Controlled the bud rot by cutting it out - the yellow sugar leafs are a good area to delve into... GHaze got the most bud rot, but it wasn't too bad in the end.

GHaze went on longer than the 10 weeks, and was still putting out white hairs at end of week 11 when i cut the plant down. Saw quite a few ambers and didn't want any more rot.

As for the smoke - NL is pungent and spicy and gives me a slight bit of a tight chest smoking it. Not very powerful, but a nice buzz and no anxiety with it at all. A nice chilled out smoke. The GHaze is a very nice smoke for sure. I have only had this plant's buds drying for a week, and I'm toking them now to test them out. The smoke is smooth and have to say real low odour on this GHaze. The plant itself was quite low profile in odour aspects, and the bud is same. It's potent and very nice day and night too.

Next project is a CBD plant

Attachments

• A95A9953.JPG
    A95A9953.JPG
    633.6 KB · Views: 22
  • A95A9954.JPG
    A95A9954.JPG
    646.7 KB · Views: 22
  • A95A9967.JPG
    A95A9967.JPG
    793.3 KB · Views: 22
Back