How can I improve survival after germination

somnus13

I bought from the Internet 30 g13haze seeds, but only sprouted 8, at the beginning of the growing season has died four.(I use a paper towel germination method, and then planted in rock wool, appeared when the leaves were transplanted into soil.) I did not use cfl lighting to give it early growth, but it directly transplanted into the earth, because I do not know that right outside the seed is necessary and what kind of cfl lighting needs (such as wattage and lumens) Why on youtube outdoor growers are especially tall (12ft), what kind of seeds or the use of super-trim lst like? I'm going to buy some seeds, but I'm confused, I want to buy some high yield and good taste but the effect of varieties (outdoor cultivation). I like environment where Diego.

so you germ in a paper towel and when do you put it in the rockwool? how long is the taproot when you do?
do you soak the rockwool in water phed to 5.5 beforehand?
I wouldn't put it directly in the ground until its at least a foot tall so maybe start it in a one gallon pot till its big enough to go directly in the ground and the ground where you plan to plant it needs to be dug out and prepped with good soil or even if the soil you took out is good enough you can put it back main thing is you tilled it and softened the ground so the roots can penetrate deeper
and I wouldn't put the plant in any dirt until I see roots coming out of the rockwool
as far as taste and yields you gotta read the descriptions on the plant and try it for yourself if the
descriptions appeal to you
some sites list outdoor seeds and indoor seeds

Root transplanting about 2 ~ 3mm on the wool. I used to buy at the supermarket distilled water, ph value of about 6.8. Most of them grow in rockwool in time to die, I did not use cfl, but put them in the outdoors. My head is planted in my last live best that one. Growth in rockwool in place during the night I was using tap water (PH7.0). Before they can be transplanted to soil should I use cfl. I just planted outdoors. This time I was looking at the seed-city seeds I want, because I asked a lot of sites, the only one site can be sent to my country. This time I'm going to grow my plants in a corn field. My goal is not very clear, intend planting two kinds, one kind of a relaxed happy with some of the illusion people excited. Of course, high, high yield, after all, is commercialized.
I saw Jorge Cervantes: Medical Marijuana Outdoor Gardens Tour - 10lb and 8 Foot Tall Big Outdoor Cannabis Plants。how he is to do。
I have several degrees higher than Hawaii latitude location, location is a four seasons.

no worries man
another thing is if you can get ahold of rooting plugs like rapid rooters or similar type rooting plugs
they work a lot better than rockwool as they hold moisture well but also allows for oxygen so you
don't worry so much about it being too wet
since rockwool is spun rock or something and the rooting plugs are made of natural plant material

When you plant them out side and they start growing good look into topping them and then tie them down to keep them low and bushy so they do not grow above the corn stocks.

Thank you for your help, although I still have some questions, but when I decided to grow further consultation. I will post a new topic to record my growth. If it succeeds best when unsuccessful only give you a case of failure.

Back
Top Bottom