Northernlights x Blueberry Autos

Stardawg37

Hey folks was looking for some advice myself and my good friend @Weeweedman have 6 nice looking Autos about a week to 10 days from harvest it’s our 1st grow :) wee were looking for some input on drying we’re going to dry in our tent 8x4 the advice I’m looking for is what to keep on when drying them obviously know it needs to be complete darkness lights off but do wee keep the intake fan on when drying and exhaust fan I know this will help with smell I was wondering if wee could just have 1 of our ocilating fans on the ground moving air about and the exhaust fan taking the stale air out I’m worried about having the main intake fan on during this process as wee live in Scotland and it’s currenty -4 here very cold and I know as soon as the 2 600hps lights are off it going to get cold in there any advice would be brilliant thanks

You need enough airflow to keep the humidity between 50% and 65%. If the humidity in you home is lower, consider opening the intake vents to the room, and exhausting the air back into the room. I'd just use the exhaust fan and filter. You won't need too much air flow through the tent.

Brilliant @Old Salt thanks very much for the information you’ve helped a lot and also ordered some of the boveda packs you told us about when we’re ready to cure :) looking forward to the harvest now most the trichomes are cloudy now but no amber yet

Back
Top Bottom