Not at 50 posts yet but here're my nugs!

Dan Dark

Here's some of the prettiest nugs in my current harvest, hoping to enter plan, bud and nug contests next month! Feedback about how to improve my chance at a real win (other than grow bigger buds) would be helpful!

IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2556.JPG

Looks AWESOME (to me)!! Good luck to you! What strain is this?
These are both a Sativa dominant hybrid called Jack Herrar. It's been in flower for five weeks now with another 3-4 weeks or so to finish up. The pistils are just now starting to turn reddish brown on top and the colas are starting to more fully develop. Now I am trying everything I can to plump them up to nugs as big as these were!.

These are both a Sativa dominant hybrid called Jack Herrar. It's been in flower for five weeks now with another 3-4 weeks or so to finish up. The pistils are just now starting to turn reddish brown on top and the colas are starting to more fully develop. Now I am trying everything I can to plump them up to nugs as big as these were!.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Jack Herer!! Funny! That’s gonna be my next grow after the Silverback OG & Gushers that I’m growing now!

Flower time for Sativas are alot longer than Indicas. Some can go upto 16weeks flower depending on Sativa dom.

What is their listed flower time for these ladies?

Flower time for Sativas are alot longer than Indicas. Some can go upto 16weeks flower depending on Sativa dom.

What is their listed flower time for these ladies?
I have had them in for 5+ weeks now - at about day 41 or a targeted 56 days (4 weeks). They are NOT auto-flowering but I've kept close watch. The pistils are already about half still white and half red/brown on top and even on the lower branches they are starting to change. I remind myself every day PATIENCE! I am also watching the terpenes and it is still all clear with about 16 days to go. I am not seeing any milky shrooms - yet! I'm damn sure at this point they won't go 16 weeks - that would mean they are not even halfway and you can see from the photos they are getting ripe. I had planned for 8 weeks - 56 days but feel like it could go a week longer. My plan is now to be patient and wait it out until I get the visual clues my mentors on here are telling me to look for.
IMG_2563.JPG
IMG_2560.JPG
IMG_2561.JPG
IMG_2562.JPG
IMG_2574.JPG

Back
Top Bottom