Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roy Growin - Northern Lights Auto

• UrbanGardner - Vanilla Frosting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @7Dust2, well done mate! :welldone:

I seen that. Hard fight on that one back and forth. See you almost double up . LoL. Great job @Vick074
Thanks dude, I was planning to give you my vote but passed out after getting home from trick or treating with the little ones.
Not like you needed it lol. 💪

Thanks dude, I was planning to give you my vote but passed out after getting home from trick or treating with the little ones.
Not like you needed it lol. 💪
I been harboring sick puppy for last four days. Little buddy been sick with pancreatitis. He just turned 10 and wow it hurt him. He still not myself. Like haven a kid.

I been harboring sick puppy for last four days. Little buddy been sick with pancreatitis. He just turned 10 and wow it hurt him. He still not myself. Like haven a kid.
100% animals/humans doesn't matter, its' a family affair. Feel better lil buddy

Well deserved win @7Dust2 . And honor to the losers😉
I been one of them for long time bro. Trust me more honor in keep trying . Never give up on the smoke gods.

I'm a strange person I rutt for under dogs more than people just pick up a plant and puff it's beautiful. U see one of my plants back back back. Lmao. You would laugh your head off. I honor anyone that helps themselves and trys hard

Boiled white rice and chicken breast going forward.

My old Billy Billy had bouts of it. So awful. Pooping blood and miserable. He got to 16-20 tho. Not a tooth in his mouth lol.

And FYI pancreatitis and gall bladder pains are apparently the worst. I’ve had neither, just what I’ve seen.

And congrats 7. You grow gold.

Well deserved win @7Dust2 . And honor to the losers😉
It’s funny coz it’s true, I got zero votes! And it’s an honour.

Lolllllllinggg!

Some of these nugs are just mind blowing. Obvi not mine… but some lol!

Back
Top Bottom