420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2023

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to
:adore: February's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:
@InTheShed - Le Creme CBG

Thank you Renee! And :thanks: to the rest of the good folks who staff this place, and of course to all the sponsors who get exposure here to everyone who visits. :ciao:

Damn close contest and the competition looked delish, so thanks to all the voters for stopping by to register support for their fave!

:Namaste:
Congratulations Shed on another win . CL
Thanks Captain!
Congrats Shed! That was close, good thing you didn't use 'A'
LOL thank you LKA! No way "A" would have pulled it out this tight a race. :laugh:
Make that a double for @InTheShed, Congratulations.
Thanks Tok! Good way to kick of March I'd say. :thumb:
Well done Shed Congrats buddy!
Thanks GG!
Congratulations @InTheShed
Thank you Evergreen!
a squeaker of a contest this month! Awesome nug Shed! Congratulations!
I'm glad no mice were harmed in the making of this squeaker, unless they were nibbling on the nugs! 🪤

Thanks Otter!
@InTheShed @Marc Ocean and @420
Congratulations on the win! Maybe the folks here can clean up all them titles around your name! Apply master grower instead!
I'm no master grower! Lots of folks on this site with way nicer plants than mine. I just ended up with a nice nug. :) Thank you OGpapa!
Creamy looking nug Shed, congrats
Thanks backwards!
Congratulations @InTheShed on your closely contested win. Very exciting to watch.
Thanks beez...nothing like a photo finish that takes 13 days!

You're sure sweeping up all the early 2023 prizes, Shed. Congratulations on picking the correct nug to showcase this month. Good thing Nev, Carm and I were all late with our votes. :laughtwo:

Congratulations to
:adore: February's Nug of the Month Winner! :adore:

@InTheShed - Le Creme CBG

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:
Congratulations @InTheShed some nice nugs in the comp and yours is definitely a beaut 👌🏼👏

Back
Top Bottom