Not so common heat problem

ride free

Hello and thanks,my problem is its to cold.This is my second grow but the first grow in my new box,the box is an up right freezer thats in my basement. The only thing done with this box is the shelves have been removed and I do have ventalation.My problem is when lights go off the temp drops to 55-60 deg F.I've add a heat pad and stopped all fans and it brought the temps up to 60-63F My temps when lights on are 80-83F at the canopy with fans on. I would like to see the temps around 70F at the lowest when lights off. I do have my fan pulling air out the bottom to help keep the box worm. The girls look good but I think the buds should be bigger,I think the problem is the temps in general and the temp swing is to much.The strian is unknown but third generation and is skunky,soil is foxfarms and nutrients being used is foxfarms also, not that I thinl it matters,thanks for any help.

You may need to use a space heater in the area where you are drawing your intake air from to warm the air enough. You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

Ya ok I know putting it in side would cook them plus not enough room but by the intake sounds good enough to try,thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom