Not so new

Hi folks

Well technically i'm not new to this site, i've been posting for a couple of months now. Problem is i've had to change my identity and become rather more anonymous due to a recent run in with the law which led to me losing my sweet crop!

Anyway this is a great site and i've learned alot in the past couple months so keep up the good work everyone!

;););)

Hello Cultivator! Very sorry to hear about your recent troubles. Please pick up where you left off. Continue to enjoy yourself at 420. Best of luck in the future. Stay safe. :bong: :peace:

Hello Cultivator! Very sorry to hear about your recent troubles. Please pick up where you left off. Continue to enjoy yourself at 420. Best of luck in the future. Stay safe. :bong: :peace:

Thanks bud. Just have to tread more carefully in future. Unfortunately I cant reveal my past user ID as cops took my computer and will be looking through as they think i'm a cannabis king pin. But I shall continue to enjoy the site and promote the safe use of cannabis and hemp.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom