Not sure

zignzag

Have a family reunion to go to Saturday afternoon Its 2hrs away from home so I won't be home till late Saturday night. I put my plants outside for 12hrs then put them in a dark shed for 12. I am not gonna leave till early afternoon 1 or 2. What I wonder is do I put my plants out till I leave or just leave them in the shed till from Friday evening to Sunday morning. Not sure of strain and there week and a half into flowering looking beautiful smelling even better . They would be outside for aprox. 6to 7 hrs the day I'm leaving. Just worried about stressing them.

if you can leave them outside without the temps dropping to low or if you don't have any problems from light sources like neighbors or street lights you'll be fine the natural light of the moon won't be a problem and you'll still keep the cycle afew extra hours of light for 2 days shouldn't cause a problem.I'm growing several plants outside and sometime I forget to bring them indoor at the correct time and haven't had any problems or you can leave them inside for the time you're gone and when you get back put them outside to continue the cycle it's all a judgement call.

Thanks I'll just keep them outside like you said think that would be best. I liv in the middle of nowhere surrounded with forest so somebody f-ing with them won't be a problem I will guarantee it. Sometimes it pays to have a reputation :cool:

Back
Top Bottom