Nutes question

Ghosted

Planning out my first hydro grow, I have a lot of left over nutes from a friend and some of them are for Hydro and i dont know whether or not they are worth using. I want the best i can get, Ill list them off and any information or experience with the nutes would be appreciated.

Liquid Karma
Cal-Meg
Overdrive 1-5-4
General Hydro Diamond Nectar
Tiger Bloom extra str 2-8-4
Bud Candy (pink label)

are these worth using? What am i missing from the bunch?
:thanks:

Have you decided what you are going to grow in yet ?

1. Hydro - NFT, Drip, Ebb & Flood.
  2. Soil - Fox farms, biobizz all mix, coco etc

Then we the clinical insane forums members will be able to asset you in your endevours some what better.

At the end of the day the very basics are a grow & bloom nutrient either suitable for hydro or soil/coco mediums, you can have all the top brands & 10 different nutrients feeds and still grow pop corn fluff.

Im using ebb and flow and i have the basic veg and flower nutes but these are all the crazy extra things im getting and idk if they are good or not or if adding all of these things is just plain overkill

Cool beans, ebb & flow pretty good systems from what i hear & had a quick google about on other nutrients your friend has passed onto you...

Ca/Mg calcium, magnesium is well advised as MJ tends to gobble that stuff up lots & a common nutrient defeciency on a lot of grows.

Over drive normally used in the last stages of flowering & Tiger Bloom extra str through out blooming phase thats all pretty much flower related nutrients for the bloom stage & suitable for hydro from what i can tell from product info.
General Hydro Diamond Nectar is an additive for all stages of growth but not classified as a nutrient.

These are organic - Liquid Karma, Bud Candy (pink label) are not really suitable for hydro systems ( from what i'm aware off ?)as the nutrients may clog up pumps/drips etc and go off creating a nasty niff.

You still require a nutrient for vegging phase i'm afriad & its up to you if you deem all those nutrients necessary for big buds, if you friend used them with success why not use em.

cool man thanks for all the info, more or less I've just been looking for suggestions for really good hydro nutes and a schedule for using them haha

All your nutes look okay i think all you need to add is a base nutrient so your plants get every micro and macro nute it needs all the ones you have are additives

Fuzzy Duck
In your opinion, what is the best soil/mixture to use for a soil grow? I hear alot about coco and foxfarm... But what do you think is the best mix?

Back
Top Bottom