Nutes

drkdiglr112

I'm wondering what are good hydro nutes? I have used sensi grow and Bloom and at full strength they burn the shit out of my plants. Even watering it down to 1/4 strength and I still see a bunch of burn. What nutes won't do this? Thanks

Im Using general hydroponic master nutrients at 1/4 strength and have have very good results. It's cheaper nutrients but work. Now rifleman's advanced nutrients work best but are a lot more pricy I figure once I'm out of my chemicals I'll try advanced nutrients. But till then I'm happy with general hydroponic

I use AN pH Perfect m,g,b. My max dosage is 21ml per 4 gallons water, 1/3 of what AN recommends. The biggest problem i have is keeping them topped off so the solution doesnt get too concentrated.
:goodluck:
That's good to here I'm doing about the same thing and was afraid I was to weak and was gonna bump up the next round I run 1oz to 5 gal gmb guess IL work on my additives instead of the base got really good looking plants but no big buds but I topped the shit out of them so I got a lot of buds do you drop the micro in mid to late bloom I did because I was getting burned tips and yes my 3 gal buckets is a nightmare to keep ppms down the 5's are fine think the 3s are going to the baby room

If I have a plant that isn't liking the added Nitrogen I will drop the Grow (during bloom). When using AN the pH Perfect is achieved with the formula in the Micro.

Small or weak buds are usually a result of insufficient light or genetics in my experience.

"]Wow looks amazing
Thanks
Now let's fill your room what system you running is it dwc I would keep running what you got just less and are you adding anything to it I been running gmb with b52 and hydroguard then in bloom ad bud candy and some left over Mills c4 and ultimate pk I never seen any burn until this week which is week 6 but with the growth Im not to worried about it thought my buds was small but I nevery topped as much as I did this time so In the end I'm gonna get more off just no show buds but alot of smoke buds right

Not running anything at the moment was running a dwc 6 gal 2 site sensi grow and bloom. No additional nutes I'm very new to this just researching for the next try.

Back
Top Bottom