Nutes

Chemical or Organic

They say chemical yeilds more but the smoke from organic is better. I haven't been able to compare them side by side but I have had what was said to be purely organic bud and it was the best bud I've ever smoked.

if you want good tasty bud and large yield what people do is mix both organic and chemical now when you do this you have to make sure you dont burn your plant so you'll have to mix them half half and get the right measures of each ferts. so in your later grows you know the ratio, use the same ferts. for all your grow and know your ratio so you dont burn your plant.

personally i use only organic i use Fox Farm - Big grow, tiger bloom and big bloom.

Hey Endo i like the 3 fox farm ferts ....i just have a problem with Nitrogen my plant dont get enough of it, i mix all 3 ferts together during my flowering but with i grow in vege i just use Big Grow......i got a feeding schedule with my ferts did you get one too if not let me know ill scan it and post it, it has both for Hydro and soil feeding schedule with measurements on them too.

weediologist said:
Hey Endo i like the 3 fox farm ferts ....i just have a problem with Nitrogen my plant dont get enough of it, i mix all 3 ferts together during my flowering but with i grow in vege i just use Big Grow......i got a feeding schedule with my ferts did you get one too if not let me know ill scan it and post it, it has both for Hydro and soil feeding schedule with measurements on them too.
i just bought some tiger bloom myself and going to give it a try.. i was just wondering how much fert do u use per gallon? i'm in soil if that matters..:allgood:

weediologist said:

So is fox farm true to measurement for growin' MJ? I'm also wondering because I just bought Tiger Bloom, and I watered at less than 25% recommended, cause I've heard its really strong.

Back
Top Bottom