FFoF with General Hydro trio?

mamak420

is this doable?

initially i purchased general hydroponics trio nutes because i wanted to grow in coco, but imnhaving a tough time getting it, so i purchased some ocean forest

im not going to be using any nutes for like 3-4 weeks because ocean forest doesnt need it, but after that, can i use the nutes i have, or should i buy fox farm nutes. i want to avoid purchasing more nutes if possible, so can they work together? and if so what kind of schedule would it be? im assuming it would have to be diluted if so...

i will be up potting a few times before its in the 5 gallon final pot, when i up pot, there will be fresh soil, so im assuming i wont have to add any nutes until like 2-3 weeks after its in its final pot right?

yeap,

as long as your not over watering, and using calmag, ( 250PPMs worth ) you shouldnt need nutes till the most bottom leaves start to pale out. That will be the indicator that you need to start feeding.

I use Cocoloco, which is FFoF and coco mix moreless.. I didnt feed nutes till 60 days from seed. Just calmag and recharge( microbacteria)

#1-Water when pot is 80% dry,
#2-PH water to 6.8
#3-Feed-water-water-water-Feed
#4-CalMag every other watering, or dilute and use every water, 250PPM per week, 3 waters=83 ppms per watering.
#5-PPMs=PAR---

What light you using,?

thanks guys!

because they are just seeds im using a 30w led, if they germinate, in a few weeks i will be putting them outside during the day and bringing them in at night.

Back
Top Bottom