First grow update

everlasting tree

Hey all im just wondering if this is toxicity or a deficiency.
Im growing in foxfarm ocean forest in 3 gallon and 5 gallon pots i use the general hydroponics trio with cal mag.
I keep the ph between 6.2 and 6.8
They are about 70 days old
Just trying to figure out if anything is wrong with this plant before switching to 12/12
Any replies would be great
20191007_151736.jpg
20191007_151731.jpg

Attachments

• 1570486936377480328663.jpg
    1570486936377480328663.jpg
    876.9 KB · Views: 49
I get this, I think the LED's cause an increase in need for cal/mag. Plants look great to me, I'd up your dose and don't let it concern you too much, sounds and looks like you are doing everything right. I've had leaves go almost entirely like that and had a fine outcome, the good new growth always outpaces any old fan leaf issues I've seen. I woudn't chop those leaves either yet, they are good indicators of whether it continues to progress or not because that will get way worse looking before it's serious. Whats your watering habits like? It could be a bit of residual wetness also if you are not letting them get dry enough between feeding. Cheers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

I get this, I think the LED's cause an increase in need for cal/mag. Plants look great to me, I'd up your dose and don't let it concern you too much, sounds and looks like you are doing everything right. I've had leaves go almost entirely like that and had a fine outcome, the good new growth always outpaces any old fan leaf issues I've seen. I woudn't chop those leaves either yet, they are good indicators of whether it continues to progress or not because that will get way worse looking before it's serious. Whats your watering habits like? It could be a bit of residual wetness also if you are not letting them get dry enough between feeding. Cheers mate, gl to your grow! :yahoo:
I feed every other watering and my power got cut off for 3 days and it got way worse but they are in flower now so lets hope they improve ill uo the cal mag a few ML and hope that works thankyou

Back
Top Bottom