nutrient burn

ezmoney

can i get nutrient burn if my ph level is good i have one plant with little spots on the leaf and there standing up more then the others and its just on one the others are ok and in the same water they are eight days old sorry i cant post pics and i dont see any bugs if any one has any ideas i would love to hear them thanks

so shuld i flush them i took out three gal out the res and added three gal of cleen water to dilute it i noticed the spots last night and to day i got up and took a look it dosent seem any worse and the roots look good with more developement

ezmoney to answer your question, can I get nute burn with good ph, the answer is yes. PH that is out of the target level of 6.5 will inhibit the uptake of nutes which will be a deficiency in necessary elements. Nute burn is from overfeeding, too much feed, too strong of concentrate will burn plants. The cause of your spots could be any number of things. Try to get some pics it will help with the diagnosis of any problems if any...

can i get nutrient burn if my ph level is good i have one plant with little spots on the leaf and there standing up more then the others and its just on one the others are ok and in the same water they are eight days old sorry i cant post pics and i dont see any bugs if any one has any ideas i would love to hear them thanks

Are they 8 day old clones or seeds?

Either way, it sounds like too much, too soon.

Like, trying to force feed a baby a 16 oz prime rib. :thedoubletake:

DD

there now 9 days old from seed but i have always given food this early for the first three weeks then i flush for a week then ppower feed and its just straing that its just one out of six

Back
Top Bottom